BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Peggy W.
I like to use this when making screw drivers or other mixed drinks. Cool and crisp it makes an amazing addition to any of your favorite party drinks and mixers or of courses simply on it's own.
Kristina L.
Milwaukee
It is a cheap vodka that’s good for mixers. I wouldn’t recommend it if you wanted something to taste quality. This vodka is more the higher end for college students to chug and mix with fruit punch.
Alex C.
Greenville, SC
The worst vodka I have bought. I actually cringed when trying to drink it straight in a blind taste test. It'll be the "people coming over vodka" since I won't be drinking it myself. Horrible stuff.
Alex S.
This is a really great, classic vodka! I always buy this brand when I want to make some cosmos for the girls or even in my Moscow mules. Great quality for the price. I’ll definitely keep buying it!
Miranda h.
A decent well vodka, not as smooth as others but in a pinch it works. Price is good, and great for drinks with multiple ingredients and batch drinks for parties bc of the price! Party pick for sure
Beckie R.
Pretty good not too harsh mixes well with just about anything. My personal favorite is a standard vodka and cranberry or mixed with lime and triple sec for a good kamakazi. This is my go to vodka.
Sarah C.
Smirnoff is not my favorite. It’s not strong enough like Tito’s for the price. I don’t drink flavored vodka so that might be my problem, but their plain version just doesn’t pack the punch I need!
Moriah G.
Ozark
This is probably, except for Smirnoff Ice bottled drinks (especially their original and lemonade flavors), my favorite. Very smooth, makes great mixed drinks, and the plastic bottle insures that if it is dropped there is no injury and no wasted alcohol. Great when drank straight or on the rocks, too! Very affordable as well. Definitely my first choice for vodka!
Olive L.
Rohnert park, CA
The price is great but the taste is absolutely gross! It’s a great price, but vodka nights and the worst. I’ve purchased multiple times and let me just say it’s not my type of drink. That’s just my personal experience.
Dominique K.
La Quinta
This isn’t the worst... but isn’t the best. I mean, the price, you can’t complain. It’s one of those vodkas you keep around as a mixer, if you’re having one of those days, or you’re in college. My Polish grandma loves to keep this stuff around for the versatility, and I would honestly recommend it to anyone- just make sure they don’t expect the smoothest quality
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.