BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Brandon J.
It gets you messed up, what more do you want? Mix it with stuff if you don't like taking it straight. Which it's smooth enough to just straight shot it.
Amanda A.
LACEYVILLE, PA
Vodka is a hard drink to have a taste for but smirnoff has some of the best vodkas you could ever drink! And the price is great for high quality alcohol
Gail W.
Fort Worth
Its a smooth vodka! If one drinks a non-flavored vodka this is the one to get! It has a great taste to either drink by its self or as a mix drink.
Teena M.
This is one of the smoothest vodkas I have ever drank. It mixes very well with pretty much any other liquid and goes down just as smooth. It is my go to.
Bree C.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I. Like. Mixing it With sprite or Coke or tea first time not a big drinker at all don’t drink around my kid or family once in a big blue moon do I drink
Amber P.
Belton
Picked up while in a hurry not paying attention to what it was until after purchased. Great decision. I really enjoyed it. It was very affordable for me.
Brandi W.
Bowling Green, VA
I love triple distillled Smirnoff vodka. I have been drinking this red label brand since I was in my early twenties. Goes down smooth, mild flavor.
linda f.
Lancaster, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's good vodka! It does exactly what it's suppose to do! Lol! But I wouldn't drink too much! My husband got really sick but u should know your limit!!!
Olivia S.
Strong to taste, easy to use in a mixed drink, and affordable. Not my first pick when I’m shopping for Vodka, but I would pick it up if I was in a rush.
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
Best value for your money. If you having a party and need to make a punch then this is your vodka. Something about it just makes for some good ol punch.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.