BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Alyssa G.
Austintown
Good quality, could have a better taste. I can only seem to drink it if mixed, otherwise it tastes too much like rubbing alcohol, in my opinion...
LETÍCIA A.
Denver
It’s my options when I don’t have a lot of money and I want drink something like a vodka. It’s a good vodka. No hangover and I use for all drinks.
alexis c.
Glendora, NJ
definitely is what is advertised this got my boyfriend so trashed he could barely remember who i was. feel like hellfire in the back of your throat
Mallory A.
Santa Rosa
Not a huge fan of vodka in general so in my opinion this brand is okay for the price. I prefer the u flavored ones, the flavored ones are too sweet
P.J. L.
Fort Smith
I really like the Smirnoff brand vodka. It goes well with drink mixes, like bloody mary mixes, colas and fruit juices. It is smooth. Great quality.
Sierra P.
Spencer
This was the first thing I ever drank, I was absolutely trashed. I enjoy this straight and mixing it with things. I prefer this over other brands.
Savanna M.
Pineville, MO
Great vodka for jello shots and mixed drinks! No after taste and price is decent! Def a go to vodka! Would recommend this to all myfriends .
Amy K.
Denver
This is a very hard vodka. I prefer something with a more smooth taste. Very hard to drink alone. Take this with mixers but a less expensive vodka.
Ana Paula P.
Fitchburg
Although it doesn’t have any added flavors, like most in the Smirnoff brand, it still tastes like vodka rather than a watered down drink. Like it.
Melissa N.
Los Angeles
Favorite vodka to use for parties and for mixed drinks. Good valued vodka to use for Jell-O shots, Moscow mules, etc. would definitely repurchase!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.