BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

April W.
Yoder
One of my fav vodkas. Makes great mixed drinks or drink by itself. Really love their new Red, white, and Berry vodka! Tastes just like a bomber pop!
Nikki K.
Good flavor, not as smooth of a finish as some others. Great value, however, and excellent for having a party with lots of people over mixing drinks
Brittany H.
Carrollton, MO
For being a better known brand I assumed their vodka would at least be decent. I was wrong. Bad after taste and could not take it without mixing it.
Teresa M.
Great taste. Decent price. A great brand for college kids who don't have a lot of $$ to spend but want a good drink. Mixes well with almost anything.
Ashlyn F.
Minneapolis, MN
I know this is cheap vodka, but dang does it taste like straight up rubbing alcohol. It’s very hard choke down, even if it’s mixed in a strong mixer.
Emilee E.
I usually just buy the regular flavor so that I can put it in anything, especially la croix. All of the flavors are great too! It’s very refreshing.
Alda B.
Pompano Beach, FL
The first vodka I ever tried! It’s good for the price and I recommend it to anyone! If you include a mixer, you’ll be able to sip on this all night.
Jessica B.
Smirnoff vodka is amazing! Great shooter and mixer!!!! I recommend it with grape juice or Gatorade!!!! And then there's cranberry juice! Yummmmmmy!
Alyssa G.
Austintown
Good quality, could have a better taste. I can only seem to drink it if mixed, otherwise it tastes too much like rubbing alcohol, in my opinion...
Tara F.
Toledo, OH
This isn’t too bad. It has a bit stronger of taste then the higher end vodkas but it’s good. I buy this one whenever I’m having a lot guests over.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.