BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kassandra S.
Mission, TX
Smooth wasn't terrible. the burn is minimal. Do recommend for jello shots. It's great for mixing into the jello without wiping out the flavor of vodka
misty m.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This has been my go to brand of Vodka since I was of legal drinking age. It's not very expensive but the taste is just as good as a high dollar brand!
Tiffany H.
United States
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good old Smirnoff is always a great go to for a great party blended beverage. It is not super expensive but taste good and is perfect for juice drinks!
Jocelyn J.
Forked River
It's a good vodka to mix with flavored sparkling water or club soda. I enjoy this in the summer as it can mix with anything even iced tea or lemonade!
Emmm X.
Orange, CA
Overall this vodka would be my go to vodka. It has been for years. I really love to have this just for occasions at home & for other small gatherings!
Kayla L.
Overall, the best price for vodka that you can get around here. There is nothing fancy to it, which makes it awesome to pair with just about any drink!
LaAndria A.
Detroit
I havent drunk this one in a while. I will drink it if i have to. I gave it 3 stars becuase i would drink it only if my regular drink is not available.
Karen L.
Bell gardens, CA
Love the taste, bought it at Ralphs. Usually drink it in shots with my boyfriend or mix it with orange juice. Its delicious
Grey Goose Vodka
Chelsea E.
San Antonio
Taste like rubbing alcohol, feels like water, tastes similar to other vodkas I guess. Used it in some jello shots and worked great, tasted pretty good.
Amber W.
I love that Smirnoff offers so many different flavors of vodka and is not super expensive! Plus who doesn't love a nice cocktail during the holidays!!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.