BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Crysta J.
Honolulu, HI
I love Smirnoff Unflavored vodka because I am on the ketogenic diet which means I cannot have any sugar/carbs so this vodka is perfect for me! Love it!
vanessa t.
Love love love this brand! Totally recommend it! I have amazing memories with my friends drinking and I have always had one of these bottles for sure!!
Emily W.
Morehead , KY
Great for a "cheap" liquor. I have a bottle in the cabinet right now, I just don't drink very often. I believe it's an excellent bargain for the price.
Angelo D.
Millstone Twp, NJ
More bang for your buck, gotta keep that shiznit extra distilled so it goes down that pipehole extra smooth and you regret that blackout a little less
April W.
Yoder
One of my fav vodkas. Makes great mixed drinks or drink by itself. Really love their new Red, white, and Berry vodka! Tastes just like a bomber pop!
Jaime S.
Hobart, NY
This is my go to vodka. I buy it every time I need vodka. It's cheap and doesn't have a bad taste when mixed. I highlyrecommend this for jello shots
Brittany H.
Carrollton, MO
For being a better known brand I assumed their vodka would at least be decent. I was wrong. Bad after taste and could not take it without mixing it.
Michele C.
Deltona, FL
I love just having a shot of two.
Great with cranberry juice orange juice or any fruit juice. On the rocks or straight up. Either way you can't fail
Becca H.
Hazel Green
Not my favorite vodka, but for the price it is good quality. Plain is my favorite because you can mix it with just about anything and it tastes good!
April-Mae D.
Point Marion, PA
For the cost, this is my go to vodka for larger gatherings. It has a nice, clean flavor and works well alone and doesn't overwhelm complex cocktails.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.