BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Meagan F.
My second favorite vodka. Although it's a little to strong for me sometimes and it's more expensive then other vodkas. I definitely would recommend it.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
It was my first drink, i over drank it so i don't drink it as often anymore but i used a fruity flavor juice with it. i don't like sodas with my alcohol
Christina F.
Philadelphia , PA
Smirnoff is a good cheaper vodka that's a great mixer. If you're looking for something to get you drunk without a high price Smirnoff is the way to go.
Geneva A.
Pretty good taste. Doesn't taste like water. Decent price for what you get. I just don't like most liquor caps this one included. I always cut myself.
Patty C.
Harlingen, TX
I love this,specially for pina colada, it doesn't taste strong and I can enjoy my drinks, also with orange and pineapple juice for a tasty screwdriver
Emily W.
Morehead , KY
Great for a "cheap" liquor. I have a bottle in the cabinet right now, I just don't drink very often. I believe it's an excellent bargain for the price.
Jesika L.
Smirnoff is my go to vodka when I'm out on the town. You know every bar or club will have it and you'll never have to worry about a harsh aftertaste :)
Aime C.
If you're looking for more affordable and durable packaging for such a strong drink then look no further. Huge glass container for parties or what not
Kayla M.
Indianapolis
Smirnoff is good, but I wouldn’t say it blows my mind or anything. It’s really good for house parties because you can mix it with just about anything.
Crysta J.
Honolulu, HI
I love Smirnoff Unflavored vodka because I am on the ketogenic diet which means I cannot have any sugar/carbs so this vodka is perfect for me! Love it!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.