BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
A decent cheap vodka. A step up from Burnett’s or other liquor that’s mostly bought by teenagers. Best if used mixed into things. Do not drink straight
Tiffany K.
Hanamaulu
I love this vodka. It's super great, always one of the best and affordable drinks out there to get.  But needs a little improvement on the taste.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Love this liquor great taste, affordable price, comes in many great flavors that are so fun to mix up! Been buying this for years, it’s a great value!
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
I'm a vodka fan and Smirnoff is definitely one of my go to brands. It hits the spot after a long day. Its not too harsh and you really don't need much.
Lebny P.
You can never go wrong with this brand. It's a great mixer. It is also cheap compared to other brands. Very affordable if you are on a college budget.
Jocelyn J.
Forked River
It's a good vodka to mix with flavored sparkling water or club soda. I enjoy this in the summer as it can mix with anything even iced tea or lemonade!
Geneva A.
Pretty good taste. Doesn't taste like water. Decent price for what you get. I just don't like most liquor caps this one included. I always cut myself.
Mireya G.
Las Vegas , NV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an all time classic. You can never go wrong with just plain vodka! Great for mixing almost anything my preference is pineapple and mango juice!
Crysta J.
Honolulu, HI
I love Smirnoff Unflavored vodka because I am on the ketogenic diet which means I cannot have any sugar/carbs so this vodka is perfect for me! Love it!
Claudi S.
Plano
Oh I absolutely love Smirnoff vodka!!
It is the best !! We used this to party before we got married !! It’s very smooth and a little goes a long way!!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.