BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Lori L.
San Antonio, TX
Not my favorite vodka but it is my choice if I’m looking for a bigger and cheaper vodka. Can taste the difference between high end vodka but still good.
briezers M.
Sioux City
Its vodka, its very harsh like all other liquors and it burns verry bad i rate this product at a 3 for msn nights i can not remember due to this beverage
Michelle H.
Waterford, MI
This is a fairly cheap vodka that is used as a good mixer. There is a wide variety of flavors that could be mixed with several different juices or sodas.
Alicia  C.
Dickson City, PA
The classic vodka. I have used this added to a variety of mixes, different quantities for different drinks and it usually ends up being a party favorite
Holly-Jayne M.
New York City
Cheap, cheap, cheap. This is the kind of bottle you take to a house party and don’t mind other people drinking. It’s just OK and tastes disgusting neat.
Brigid ⚜.
Glendale, CA
The vodka you drink when you’re on a budget or attending a BYOB party and you don’t want to worry about wasting money if someone steals it and drinks it
Eliette M.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
Great for mixes! I’m not a crazy drinker but when I go out (club or house parties), the drinks I’ve had mixed with this vodka were pretty good! Love it.
Keisha A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to every weekend drink with my hubby....we drink it with cocktail drinks. We enjoy it watching late nite movies and doing whatever we like.
Jaime S.
cincinnati
It’s not the best vodka I’ve ever had but it gets the job done. It’s something that i gravitate towards when looking for vodka because i know the flavor.
Tiffany H.
United States
Good old Smirnoff is always a great go to for a great party blended beverage. It is not super expensive but taste good and is perfect for juice drinks!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.