BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Abigail C.
Love this vodka!!! It’s regular but with a  unique flavor it definitely does the job I intended to do and you can’t get much better for mixed drinks. Pretty much goes with EVERYTHING! Definitely something I will continue to purchase! I’m not a straight vodka type of person but it’s a go to for a mix in :)
Whitney C.
Saint Paris
This alcohol certainly does what it’s intended for, vodka is a rough alcohol going down but this alcohol is smooth compared to many vodka’s. very affordable brand use this in many of my drinks and I would prefer this brand over any, with a nice flavor and makes for an overall good time I would recommend this product
Lexie W.
Springfield
We used this for Jell-O shots for my 21st birthday and it worked out great! We used several different flavors such as strawberry, watermelon and blue raspberry. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a plain flavored vodka to mix with fruity flavors! Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
lilly m.
arlington
Smirnoff is a very popular brand. It is an affordable vodka, averaging at $15. That is basically, "mid-tier".  It is not the cheapest option, but close. This is really a vodka that gives a mixed drink some bite. If you are looking to get wasted, this will do it. At 40% alc/vol, it is 80 proof. Strong enough that it gives off a bit of a shoe polish scent.

This drink is a powerhouse in my opinion. You will experience that burn once you swallow it. That buuuuuuuuurn. Not smooth at all. So mix it with something fruity!! It makes a horrible martini vodka. Avoid that, don't make the same mistake I did.
Isaac B.
Arden, NC
Honestly, not great. Vodka doesn’t have much flavor anyway, but this does, in a bad way. Only a slight step above Burnett’s. Would have given it 2 stars except the price is good, and enough people like (read tolerate) it enough for me to keep buying it. I always try to persuade people into something better.
Michele F.
Allentown, PA
This vodka is great and well-priced! I am never disappointed by this. A large quantity can be purchased for a reasonable price and it is a great liquor to have on hand! However, I find it to be less smooth/more harsh than some higher quality vodkas such as Grey Goose, but for the price, the quality is good.
Stephen W.
Decatur
Smirnoff is the cornerstone vodka that is delicious while still being affordable. When it is a casual weekend or occasion that calls for a vodka, Smirnoff is the perfect go-to. After college days there is no point in settling with disgusting, cheap vodka, but while being a young adult Smirnoff does not compromise flavor or break the bank. I always have Smirnoff on hand for guests. Because it is smooth even the most infrequent of drinkers can still enjoy it in a cocktail without being overcome by the burn. I would recommend this vodka to anyone who wants a fair compromise between taste and cost!
Courtney S.
Factoryville
This is my go to when I have parties or large get togethers. It's very affordable and doesn't have that lasting aftertaste like some vodka. It goes down smooth and gets the job done! The packaging is pretty basic but when I'm looking for a drink the packaging is the last thing I'm worried about.
Mackenzie V.
Conway
Great for making mixed drinks when company is coming over. Pretty affordable but not my absolute favorite. Great go to if you are sharing with a group. I prefer a smoother vodka if it’s not concealed my stronger mixers that hide the taste, but for the price i would recommend. Decent affordable vodka
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
I wouldn’t necessarily keep this in my liquor cabinet all the time, but if I was having a large party or couldn’t get one of my other go to brands, I would choose this over any of the other low priced vodka’s. This is not bottom shelf but it is definitely not on the upper end of the quality scale.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.