BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Christy J.
Bellevue
Nice South taste I absolutely love that it is not absolute going down my throat. You don't have to have buy a couple of shots to get the desire you like
Karla C.
This is the one I always choose when I buy vodka, I've tried the strawberry flavor, original but my favorite is strawberry goes down smooth doesn't burn.
Ashley P.
Santee
I use this with my everyday cranberry drink. It is very good. A bit pricey at stores but still a good product. There is not box or packaging just bottle.
Ashley M.
Springfield, MO
Love using Smirnoff vodka when making a Moscow mile! Great quality at a good price! You can also find this vodka anywhere which makes it my go to vodka.
Nichole T.
Montclair
This is always my go to never fail me vodka. I buy it when I have big parties and it’s always a hit because it can be used with so many different mixes.
Candice B.
Mill creek, Wa
This vodka never lets me down. It's not too shelf but it isn't battery acid either. I know i can purchase this for a party and the drinks will be smooth.
Whitnee R.
Fayetteville, GA
Best vodka at the price point. It’s average but like in a “girl next door” kind of way. It’s a safe choice if you don’t care or know a thing about vodka.
Daniela T.
Los angeles, CA
It is actually very strong. I did enjoy taking shots but only for special occasions. I liked to mix it in with my favorite mixer with lots of ice.
linda f.
Lancaster, TX
It's good vodka! It does exactly what it's suppose to do! Lol! But I wouldn't drink too much! My husband got really sick but u should know your limit!!!
Alicia  C.
Dickson City, PA
The classic vodka. I have used this added to a variety of mixes, different quantities for different drinks and it usually ends up being a party favorite
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.