BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sarah S.
Minneapolis, MN
My friends and I were pleasantly surprised when we did a taste test between this and other, more expensive, vodkas. This was the smoothest tasting option.
Tina W.
It's not smooth for me on it's own. There is a bite to it. Add to your drink recipe. The package is nice in plastic. If you add to your drink it is better
Summer S.
McComb, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of vodka added drinks and Smirnoff is my favorite brand of vodka to add. So smooth going down. I always have a bottle in my liquor cabinet.
Savannah L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my go-to vodka, cause I never drink it straight, so there's no reason for me to spend a lot of money on a nice one. This does fine for mixed drinks
Debbie M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I’ve had this vodka mixed with cranberry juice and it’s one of my favorite drinks! I don’t drink too often but when I do this is one of my favs to pick up!
Jennifer P.
Enfield
Russian Vodka. On the cheaper side but vodka to me is just that, vodka. Leaves your tongue gasping for moisture after a shot, definitely requires a chaser.
Samantha V.
COMANCHE, OK
Great vodka for mixing drinks. On the other hand there are better vodkas out there if you are looking to take shots this is not the one I would recommend.
Karen V.
Arleta, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to when I’m going to a party, super affordable specially if you are on a budget. But beware the next morning you’ll probably wake up with a hangover.
Chrissy D.
White Bear Lk, MN
Easy to mix with multiple things, it got the job done for the night, it didn't go down to smooth but it also wasn't too harsh where you couldn't drink it.
Kelsey L.
Saint Cloud
My go to Bloody Mary vodka, great for the price! And can be found anywhere so it’s super convenient to purchase. They should make a cucumber flavor though!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.