BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Monica G.
Ooooh... Yes! Get this baby and you can mix it into almost any kind of drink. Good brand and great price $15 CVS big bottle 40% alcohol cant beat that! 👍
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
Best value for your money. If you having a party and need to make a punch then this is your vodka. Something about it just makes for some good ol punch.
Kellie M.
Moon Township, PA
Economical and great tasting! Vodka drinks seem to be most popular at our house so we need a good value and great tasting choice. Smirnoff is that choice
Britney G.
Hialeah, FL
This would be my go to vodka. i know former that it mixes great with anything especially juices and sodas. smirnoff has name a great name for themselves.
Karla C.
This is the one I always choose when I buy vodka, I've tried the strawberry flavor, original but my favorite is strawberry goes down smooth doesn't burn.
Amanda A.
LACEYVILLE, PA
Vodka is a hard drink to have a taste for but smirnoff has some of the best vodkas you could ever drink! And the price is great for high quality alcohol
Celestina M.
Tucson, AZ
Great vodka for Jell-O shots! This is my go to vodka for parties and get togethers as well. I enjoy all of the different flavors this product has as well
Brianne M.
If you’re going to get Smirnoff, just go with a flavored one boo. I’m not a big vodka drinker, but their flavored ones make it better vs this plain Jane.
Cliff 🏳.
Catalina Foothills
It will do in a pinch but it is far from being smooth and most mixable. After toss back a few, it really doesn’t matter anymore as it gets the job done.
Nichole T.
Montclair
This is always my go to never fail me vodka. I buy it when I have big parties and it’s always a hit because it can be used with so many different mixes.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.