BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jeff D.
Bronx
I'm a vodka drinker so this is one of them more better ones to me as opposed to some of them that you pay less which is not a good thing just to get more.
Summer S.
McComb, MS
I'm a huge fan of vodka added drinks and Smirnoff is my favorite brand of vodka to add. So smooth going down. I always have a bottle in my liquor cabinet.
Madison L.
Ellenwood, GA
This vodka was once my favorite but it is very strong and therefore I always mix alot of chaser with it. I prefer the flavors to the original plain vodka.
Charlotte K.
Sanford, FL
Just love the original Vodka! ... Always so smooth, best served out of the freezer!!! .... Over ice with orange juice is a very pleasing combination to me
Samantha S.
Monroe Twp
Smirnoff vodka plain flavor is a go to when making jello shots. For the summer time parties. With the flavor of the jello it takes the bite off the vodka.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
This is a great thing to mix into something. The flavor isn't too strong but it does compliment other flavors. Personally I like to mix this with lemonade.
Bobbie S.
lincoln city
one of my favorites. you can never wrong with this. always satisifying. met every expectation i have. dont eber change a thing when it come to brand.
Kari W.
Killeen
The whipped cream Vodka goes with Fireball to make an apple pie. I tried that a couple weeks ago. I drink this with crabapple juice. It’s very refreshing.
Kelsey L.
Saint Cloud
My go to Bloody Mary vodka, great for the price! And can be found anywhere so it’s super convenient to purchase. They should make a cucumber flavor though!
Jennifer P.
Enfield
Russian Vodka. On the cheaper side but vodka to me is just that, vodka. Leaves your tongue gasping for moisture after a shot, definitely requires a chaser.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.