BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Brittney N.
Colorado Springs
Great, smooth vodka. I like that it's affordable and tastes good! Most vodkas in this price range are still a little harsh. Goes great with any mixer too!
Mal F.
Memphis, TN
Smirnoff is a great option if you’re looking for something more affordable. The triple distilled vodka was overall pretty good quality for the price point.
Dyanna J.
Chicago
This is good but when I take shots of it my throat usually burns. It doesnt go down so smooth so I usually chase it or use it to make a drink for a party.
Karen V.
Arleta, CA
My go to when I’m going to a party, super affordable specially if you are on a budget. But beware the next morning you’ll probably wake up with a hangover.
Julia James S.
Reidsville, NC
This is the one i use for my mix drinks i like it allot because i have really bad migraines and this brand dont give me any headache why I am drinking it.
Madeline G.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
I'm not a huge fan of Smirnoff but I do drink it occasionally because it's cheaper than other brands. In my opinion it's just not as smooth as some others.
Karlee W.
Lake Stevens
Great mixed with orange juice!!!!! A definite Sunday brunch must have!!! Great quality for the price. It definitely met my expectations. Very affordable!!!
Harmony (.
Westminster
Decent cheap vodka! Great for big fruity cocktails/punch bowls. Doesnt mix well with other liquor. Very strong taste, kinda harsh on the way down if alone.
Chantay R.
It’s very strong tasting, but it’s great mixed with fruit punch! I would recommend drinking it for a good night out, it will definitely get the job done. A
Jeff D.
Bronx
I'm a vodka drinker so this is one of them more better ones to me as opposed to some of them that you pay less which is not a good thing just to get more.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.