BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

🌻 A.
Santa Clarita
It's voldka. It's kinda gross and kinda cheap. I haven't had it in a long time though so.maybe it's better. It's normally like 12 bucks at the.grocery store
Dana B.
Winchester
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of the best of all the Smirnoff vodkas. It is very smooth and great in any mixed cocktail in which vodka is used. Full bodied and easy to drink.
Brie W.
Lincoln
It's not the best tasting vodka I've ever drank but it does do its job. It has a crisp flavor that is smooth going down and perfect for making bloody mary's!
Kayla M.
This is a good enough vodka option. It is sold at so many locations which makes it accessible which is great. I always mix it with different juices or sodas.
Dyanna J.
Chicago
This is good but when I take shots of it my throat usually burns. It doesnt go down so smooth so I usually chase it or use it to make a drink for a party.
Karen V.
Arleta, CA
My go to when I’m going to a party, super affordable specially if you are on a budget. But beware the next morning you’ll probably wake up with a hangover.
Julia James S.
Reidsville, NC
This is the one i use for my mix drinks i like it allot because i have really bad migraines and this brand dont give me any headache why I am drinking it.
Madeline G.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
I'm not a huge fan of Smirnoff but I do drink it occasionally because it's cheaper than other brands. In my opinion it's just not as smooth as some others.
Katie R.
USA
It is vodka. Works good in drinks. Mix it in with things such as butterscotch schnapps with cider or a love martini with peach schnapps and cranberry juice
Harmony (.
Westminster
Decent cheap vodka! Great for big fruity cocktails/punch bowls. Doesnt mix well with other liquor. Very strong taste, kinda harsh on the way down if alone.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.