BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Savannah R.
Ninety Six
It was alright for being a cheaper product. The hangover was hell. Repeat customer though if I’m on a limited budget. There’s always room for improvement but I mean it’s vodka. I would definitely recommend.
Victoria J.
Smirnoff is a decent vodka, it does the job. The taste isn’t too dry, and it smells a lot like alcohol. I recommend Smirnoff with mixed drinks because it tastes nice with either pineapple juice or cranberry
Missy T.
I love this vodka as a mixer. Alone it is not my favorite vodka, but any time I am going to make a quick mixed drink for a lot of people, Smirnoff Vodka is my go to! I would definitely recommend this vodka.
Nan M.
philadelphia
This is the most popular brand at the bar I work at. A lot of people request it with Diet Coke or Tonic with a lime. Definitely a big hit and a go to product above well liquor. I would definitely recommend!
Jessica S.
Chesapeake
Smirnoff vodka is great alone or mixed with other flavors. They have so many flavor choices you can change it up whenever you get tired of the same old drink. I enjoy drinking the orange vodka with Sunkist.
Katelyn H.
Milwaukee
Budget friendly vodka. Often tastes slightly like rubbing alcohol. Can be extremely bitter. Fine for a cheap weekend or mixed with very fruity juices to disguise the bitter taste. Would not drink straight.
Mikela B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is so strong by itself but I mix it with Red Bull and/or orange juice. The price is reasonable and it certainly doesn’t taste like a cheap alcohol. It is good value and I would buy it again and again.
Gia P.
New Orleans, LA
Loveeeeee Smirnoff! Great vodka for great price. I recommend this to any and all that drink vodka. Just add a mixer and you’ve got yourself a yummy cocktail!!!! Packaging is nice. I would recommend!!!!!!!!
Amanda F.
Saint Petersburg
Not a bad vodka, but not my favorite. It goes down a little too rough for me and doesn’t seem to mix well. It’s a good value for the cheap price though. I love vodka but I crave a smoother one like Tito’s.
Maddi B.
The many flavors Smirnoff Triple Distilled comes in is astounding! Perfect fit for everyone who partakes. However it’s the original that really keeps the palate light and fresh. Total repeat consumer here!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.