BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Britney B.
This goes down smooth and is very affordable but if you drink too much you're basically guaranteed a hangover. If you're looking to avoid a hangover look more for the expensive stuff.
renee w.
I personally don't like the taste of this, but it gets the job done. I prefer having the flavored ones. Although they're still nasty, i prefer those rather than drinking the original
Tina M.
Damascus, OR
This is my go to vodka. Yes, there are better, higher end options but this is the best option that doesn't break the bank or leave me with a massive headache the following day.
Charlotte M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This vodka has a cheap price and when mixed, tastes amazing. I'm not a huge fan of shots, but I love mixing it with coke or lemonade! I also like to mix it with moscato!
chris m.
San Antonio, TX
On my 21st this was the first liquor I have ever tried now it's my favorite I'm still trying to try all the other flavors they have but never had the chance to find them
Kate C.
I don't usually take this vodka as a shot or alone. However, i like it best mixed in with different beverages, gives them a kick without tasting cheap or too strong
Cierra B.
Woodbury , TN
This is my favorite brand of vodka for flavored. They have some interesting and a little unique flavored. Passion fruit is my favorite. It isn't expensive either.
Aaisha A.
Marina, CA
Not the best vodka but still wont give you a hang over. For a student, usually it's the best option price wise. In other words, it's the best bang for your buck.
Katherine G.
Powell, OH
Smirnoff is always an easy vodka to use when creating a simple drink! I trust this product and have been using it for five years now. I highly recommend!
Andrea S.
Terryville, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not bad. It gets the job done. I usually use this one for jello shots. It's inexpensive. It also doesn't have an over whelming taste to ruin the jello.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.