BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sadie B.
Manitou Spgs, CO
Great for mixing cocktails 🍹 distinct packaging with clear warning labels. I’ve purchased many times over the years for the price and taste. I would recommend.
Kk H.
You might not want to waste they money when you can get a vodka that taste just as horrible for way cheaper. Taste nasty I prefer a cheap vodka than this one.
Susane S.
El Paso
I like my vodka clean without that aftertaste. I mixed this with sprite with a squeeze of lime and it was good. I also had it with water and it wasn't too bad.
Jennifer F.
This is a nice and smooth vodka. Like most, it has a strong taste. I usually use this to mix with and rarely take shots. I use this often when making drinks.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles
I haven’t had Smirnoff in a very long time. Feels too light or maybe it’s just that it stayed in high school. But alcohol is alcohol, if that’s what you got
Susan T.
Modesto , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
The Smirnoff Triple Distiller Vodka is pretty strong. If you use it to mix with other drinks then sure but if you’re doing shots... I wouldn’t recommend it.
Lindsey B.
Flatwoods
This vodka is as good as grey goose and it is half the price.. it’s is worth the money I would recommend this to anyone!!
Very good flavor, nice and smooth!!
Abby J.
Grasonville, MD
This is your go to vodka for a college budget. It is relatively cheap but still tastes good. I like to mix the cherry flavor with Sprite and it tastes great!
Barbara B.
Pembroke, VA
If I'm gonna drink this is my choice of alcohol. Its smooth and mixes well with many different mixers and is the drink choice passed down through our family
Blia V.
It goes down fairly smooth. Not my favorite, but definitely not the worst. I remember drinking this and eating bbq oysters. Fmbrings back some fond memories.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.