BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Hannah S.
While this is not the best vodka on the market, for the price it is a pretty good value. A stronger flavor than other brands, Smirnoff is easily mixed with higher concentrate juices to mask the taste a little bit more. While I don't recommend drinking it straight, Smirnoff is a cheaper alternative that isn't quite to the level of college fraternity house vodka.
Erin B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff is delicious and affordable, I love that I can buy the large plastic bottle and not worry about travel, for vacations/campling its easy and light, and also so great tasting!
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I find this Vodka to be very smooth for a "cheap" brand. I have always thought that Smirnoff made good quality products and this defiantly does the trick. It's semi slow acting so be careful! It mixes well with others (mixes drinks, or just vodka and whatever) ..you'll barely taste it. It has NO afterburn going down..and no burn in the throat or mouth either!
👍
Angela B.
Mount Dora, FL
I've been buying smirnoff for quite a while now and love it. It's affordable, smooth, easy to drink, mixes well with just about any juices, I prefer Hawaii Punch Lemon Berry. If I were to change anything about the product it would be it's packaging, the medal lid at times has rough edges that can and has sliced my finger basically like the depth of a paper cut. It's painful, stings but won't kill you. It's more of a discomfort. I continue to purchase this brand and recommend others as well.
Karee B.
It is not as smooth as absolut vodka. The price is reasonable for what you get. It is widely available. The more expensive vodkas sometimes are not offered at convenience stores
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
Smirnoff by itself is absolutely disgusting. It burns in your throat going down. However, if you are looking to get drunk, this does the job. I would not recommend if you are looking for something classy. It is an okay mixer but i would recommend buying something on the more expensive side unless you are just looking for a good time.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Vodka isn't my favorite to drink, but I like the Smirnoff brand if I'm drinking it. They do a good job of providing a selection of different flavors. I like how the packaging looks. However, I once bought raspberry Smirnoff Vodka and the cap didn't go back on correctly so it spilled in a bag which was unfortunate. Otherwise I recommend.
Jillian Z.
Evanston
Reviewing this is hard...since I cant remember a thing about the night of any night spent with a half gallon of this.. Ti thse nights were glad we cant remember! Cheers Smirnoff.. to ruining pre-dults since I can remember Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Ashley O.
Midway, GA
Smirnoff Vodka is a very good middle of the road vodka. It is pretty smooth going down and mixes well with just about everything. I love that when you mix it with a beverage, it doesn't have a strong alcohol taste. I love how the label is easy to read. Smirnoff vodka is the vodka I buy for a causal use such as a BBQ or pool party.
murtie f.
Any and all kinds of vodka are more then welcome in my drinks buttt.... I'm allergic to a lot of brands due to how they "water" them down ... smirnoff triple is great tho ... just wish it was a bit stronger I'm a heavy weight drinker and it takes me a bit to get tipsy .. but will always recommend smirnoff to anyone and everyone !
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.