BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Riki T.
El Paso
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It's our go to vodka. My husband loves the flavor and its inexpensive for someone who busts vodka all the time.
It's a solid mid road vodka, especially for mixed drinks.
Tessa B.
Thibodaux
When it comes to liquer, I like something that is fairly priced and will get the job done. This can get you drunk fast and will be hid well when mixed into something else. Great buy!
Lisa R.
Manhattan Beach
It’s good. It’s not the best vodka I’ve ever had but it’s a solid vodka to mix with! This was a favorite of mine in college, mix with some cranberry and yours good to go
Kenneth B.
Independence
Bad hangover body feels like it went threw a car crash. But that's the price you pay for cheap vodka. Would not recommend this if your going to go hard that night.
Malinda G.
Idalou, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Affordable and has a great taste for mixed drinks. We usually try to buy a new brand of vodka when we run out, but we Will continue to purchase this vodka in the future.
Mrs. A.
Charlotte, NC
If I am having a cookout this vodka brand is the one that I often gravitate towards. It doesn’t have a strong aftertaste and is great for mixed drinks. Very great price.
Eileen N.
Astoria, NY
Messy to mix with and not too expensive. This definitely brings me bad to the good old days. If you want to just have a good time on a budget then this is a good option.
Arabella K.
Van Horne
It tastes terrible by itself but it is not to bad with a chaser although last time I drank it the vodka ended up coming straight out of my nose and it burned pretty good
Hannah G.
Iowa City, IA
I’d rather drink something else. If you want flavors and are going to mix this, then you’ll be fine. If you’re looking for a classy vodka with little bite, keep looking
Candy S.
Algonquin
I feel like this red label vodka is a quality product which goes down smooth!! I recommend this vodka to all my friends. My preference is to mix it with crystal light.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.