BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Drew R.
Hooker
Thia vodka ia reasonably priced and quite smooth. This vodka tastes just as good as the more expensive brands. It goes down easy, and mixes well with just about anything. This is my go to drink of choice.
Amber B.
Smirnoff is a decent, relatively smooth vodka. Great for mixed drinks. Definitely a step above the cheaper brands. I enjoy mixing it with pineapple juice, grenadine, Malibu rum, and clear tequila. Delicious!
Nawaal F.
Denver, CO
This vodka is smooth and easy to mix with any mixers! I personally liked mixing it with organic juices! It’s a good value as far as I can tell. I usually rotate between this and Sky Vodka! I would buy again!
Audrey V.
For the college kid who is sick of Aristocrat and Burnetts but is still on a budget. Smirnoff is a good go-to for me. It mixes well with a variety of beverages and there’s a huge selection of decent flavors.
Deanna B.
Staten Island
Vodka is great it mixes with a bunch of different soda and juices. My drink of choice is a vodka soda so this made that drink happen for me. I would defiantly purchase this alcohol again and would recommend.
Kristin B.
Port Richey, FL
This is an ok vodka. Not as great as it’s more expensive vodka family members. This vodka still gets the job done. A great value for those who can’t afford the higher end options still has a comparable taste
Nan M.
philadelphia
This is the most popular brand at the bar I work at. A lot of people request it with Diet Coke or Tonic with a lime. Definitely a big hit and a go to product above well liquor. I would definitely recommend!
Missy T.
I love this vodka as a mixer. Alone it is not my favorite vodka, but any time I am going to make a quick mixed drink for a lot of people, Smirnoff Vodka is my go to! I would definitely recommend this vodka.
Victoria J.
Smirnoff is a decent vodka, it does the job. The taste isn’t too dry, and it smells a lot like alcohol. I recommend Smirnoff with mixed drinks because it tastes nice with either pineapple juice or cranberry
Savannah R.
Ninety Six
It was alright for being a cheaper product. The hangover was hell. Repeat customer though if I’m on a limited budget. There’s always room for improvement but I mean it’s vodka. I would definitely recommend.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.