BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sarah C.
Smirnoff is not my favorite. It’s not strong enough like Tito’s for the price. I don’t drink flavored vodka so that might be my problem, but their plain version just doesn’t pack the punch I need!
Ashley d.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My drink of choice, I get mine without any flavor and its disgusting but I friggen love it. I drink it strait, I buy at least 2 giant bottles a month. Its really affordable I recommend EVERYONE try it!
Zayra G.
Ontario, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I hate this vodka. I do not like the taste. I do not like how strong it is, it literally just tastes like straight alcohol. I would not recommend this drink to anyone. This drink is very cheap and it contains a lot in the big bottle of Smirnoff. Not very satisfied.
Nicole d.
Bethesda, MD
i like the taste and the quality of this vodka. in my opinion it’s good and not so expansive. you can mix this vodka with other ingredients and have a great drink. i would surely recommend smirnoff.
Winter F.
Mobile , AL
What can I say it's vodka. It's cheap without tasting like rubbing alcohol. I like that there's an option for plastic or glass in the handle size. Which is convenient when you can't bring glass bottles.
Lindsay S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love to use Smirnoff if I'm hosting a party with a fairly large group of guests. The quality/price ratio is appealing, and I know that no one will call me the next morning to complain about a hangover.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA
Smirnoff is a great middle of the road vodka. It's smooth but also doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I love that you can easily take shots of it or drink it as a mixed drink its good either way!
Krissi F.
New Orleans, LA
Oh the classic red Smirnoff bottle! I think this is the vodka that I drank the very first time I ever drank vodka.. If all else fails, I go back to this classic vodka that we all know and love!
Mackenzie V.
Dallas
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good cheap and not rubbing alcohol. This is my go to for mixers and throwing parties. It's affordable enough to share with everyone and you don't cringe as your friends top off their glasses.
Vanessa O.
1,176 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I don't see what the big hype is about this vodka. It doesn't taste any different to me. Don't get me wrong but I swear its just because of the name that people are like. Omg. I need this one
Steph B.
London, London
Go to alcoholic drink? Mine is a VSL - vodka, soda water and fresh lime 🍾 Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Elisabeth C.
Is this the same as the original Sminoff vodka?
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
How often do you consume this product?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Krista V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is there any bogo offers from this brand? I live in Florida and like to drink vodka