BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

alice p.
Annandale, VA
I don't like vodka esp the ones w/o flavor. Smirnoff is solid cus it's not crappy but not super high end either and people will drink it but the after taste is just ugh
Ve106233 marileth V.
terrace doral, FL
It is a very strong alcohol and you have to be very careful and responsible when consuming it. I personally like it combined with fruits like orange and sweetened it with a touch of grenadine. Always present in my social gatherings
Julissa P.
North Hills, CA
I'm not a big vodka fan, but this is one of the better ones that I've tried. Pretty inexpensive, mixes well with just about anything. Really burns going down though.
Megan T.
Not the best vodka, but good for it's price! I'm not picky on my vodka quality, so this definitely is something I buy! There is better out there, but all vodka tastes bad to me on it's own (and vodka is my go-to liquor).
michelle l.
Asheville, NC
This vodka has been around a long time for a reason. While not a great one to drink alone, adding juice or a mixer to this is the way to go. Very good price point.
Laura P.
Port Isabel, TX
Having no flavors, allows for a variety of different flavor combinations. Drink can be matched with several juice types as well as sodas and make for a great night.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
Not the worst I have had but not the best either. Does not go down smooth if it is not mixed. Your best bet with this is to use it with your favorite flavored mixer.
Jessica S.
Bellville, OH
Great price! Bottle is appealing to the eye. Easy to pour. Tastes great mixed or alone on the rocks. This is the only vodka I normally buy. It is a great product!
Alejandra L.
Glendora, CA
This is actually one of my favorite by price vodkas. Its pretty good to mix and cheaper than smoothr vodkas. I would definitely recommend for mixed drinks, but not so much by itself. Overall, a great price though.
Vanessa R.
Use this to make drinks, all my family and friends we all buy this brand and this exact one.. every time we have a family function this will be there with us lol!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.