BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

LaDonna C.
Temple, TX
I enjoy mixing thus vodka with cranberry. It still has a slight after taste even with mixing it. I would not say it's smooth but it does just fine with mixing in juices,
Belle A.
Smirnoff is pretty decent but there are others out there I like better. It's smooth but not one of the best tasting ones out there. I only drink it if it's all I have.
alice p.
Annandale, VA
I don't like vodka esp the ones w/o flavor. Smirnoff is solid cus it's not crappy but not super high end either and people will drink it but the after taste is just ugh
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Smirnoff brand vodka is my vodka of choice. It is fairly smooth for a cheaper vodka and mixes with a variety of different things depending on what kind of mood I'm in.
Crisp, rather tasteless which is what one wants in a vodka. Easy to mix into an interesting cocktail or with a splash of juice or tonic. Reliable and of good quality.
Daniece D.
Smirnoff is probably one of my favorite brands of vodka. It's decently priced and it comes in array of flavors. It's great for mixed drinks and good times with friends.
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
Not a super hard drinker, don't really like the taste of it but my husband loves it so I buy it for him. He says it has a nice taste and it goes down better with coke.
Ve106233 marileth V.
terrace doral, FL
It is a very strong alcohol and you have to be very careful and responsible when consuming it. I personally like it combined with fruits like orange and sweetened it with a touch of grenadine. Always present in my social gatherings
Julissa P.
North Hills, CA
I'm not a big vodka fan, but this is one of the better ones that I've tried. Pretty inexpensive, mixes well with just about anything. Really burns going down though.
michelle l.
Asheville, NC
This vodka has been around a long time for a reason. While not a great one to drink alone, adding juice or a mixer to this is the way to go. Very good price point.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.