BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Priscilla P.
Not my favorite but it gets the job done. Has a very strong smell. The packaging is simple. Bought a few times because of the price point. Mixed with juice either OJ or cranberry.
Chandler B.
Wichita Falls, TX
For a mixer, this vodka is great. It's cheap, tastes good for the price, and easy to find. If you're drinking it straight, this vodka is not great. My go-to vodka for mixers, though.
Lyndsay D.
My go to when picking a vodka to make mixed drinks. Right now my favorite is the "Sour" ones they just released recently. This mixes really well with everything I have tried so far.
Saxon W.
I enjoy the Smirnoff flavored vodkas but for the unflavored vodka it was OK. Nothing spectacular. I would definitely at least give it a try, as to everyone's taste buds differ.
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
I DO LIKE THIS VODKA ITS GRAT FOR MIXING NO TOO STRONG BUT GETS MY PARTY MOVING LOL ITS A GOOD PRICE TOO SMOOTH TASE AND IT LASTED ME AT LEAST THE WHOLE WEEKEND :) WILL BUY AGAIN
Kelsey P.
I love this vodka, and I love the large bottles. They're usually a great deal and last quite a while. The taste of this is amazing. It's great alone or mixed with something. The price is always reasonable. I would definitely purchase again.
Lea Ellen F.
N Little Rock, AR
Can't go wrong with Smirnoff vodka! Always a quality porduct at an affordable price. Now that they are branching off into the flavored vodka arena, I like the brand even more!
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Smirnoff is a decent vodka, for the price. If I'm being really conservative with my money, I buy this brand. It's definitely not the best on the market, but it's not bad either.
molly H.
Lancaster, OH
Smirnoff Vodka,is by far the best tasting vodka,it's a smooth tasting vodka,doesn't burn YOUR throat, like some that feels like you're throat is burning, this drink is 100%,
Stephanie  S.
NIAGARA FALLS, NY
Very smooth vodka. It honestly mixes well with everything. Great to use if you enjoy drinking juices with vodka. Personally I like the flavored smirnoff vodka mixed with water.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.