BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jess S.
This Smirnoff triple distilled vodka was good for the price. My friends and I have drank it in mixed drinks and shots. Not as smooth as other brands. They have glass and plastic bottle options. Would buy again
Emily C.
Well needless to say I have tried many of the Smirnoff brands vodkas. It met my expectations. It is also affordable compared to other brands and it does not taste like rubbing alcohol compared to cheap brands.
Khadijah K.
Mansfield, TX
This is so yummy! I’ve also had the green apple and raspberry. SUPER good! I would make icy drinks out of this. I definitely recommend this. I would also purchase again. Doesn’t leave a harsh taste like others
Danielle R.
Chula Vista, CA
Gets the job done. A fantastic vodka to mix, okay taste for shots. But let’s be real, no one takes shots for the taste. It’s a pretty standard vodka that’s a good price if you’re on a budget. This is my go-to!
Brittany T.
You get what you pay for. Roughly 20-25 bucks for half gallon. Can be purchased just about anywhere that sells alcohol. Nothing bad to say about this product. Great for mixing with any of your favorite mixers!
Elisha K.
Another college classic. Literally one of the cheapest Bottles you can purchase! We still buy it for big parties but not for small gatherings. It definitely gets the job done, a classic college vodka for sure
Amber A.
This is an excellent vodka for its price and taste!! I have tried this along with flavors and this product is by far my go too! It’s just a convenient price that don’t break the bank for a good quality vodka!
Kimberly S.
Caledonia, NY
One of the cheaper vodkas so it does have a strong vodka taste, but it is very affordable. The packaging isn’t anything to write home about. I purchase Smirnoff frequently because the added flavors and price.
Drew R.
Hooker
Thia vodka ia reasonably priced and quite smooth. This vodka tastes just as good as the more expensive brands. It goes down easy, and mixes well with just about anything. This is my go to drink of choice.
Mary-Kate F.
The apple flavor will forever remind me of college- it’s delicious!!! The non flavored one mixes well with anything, but it’s a little strong on taste! Delicious none the less. Makes for a KILLER Bloody Mary!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.