BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA
Smirnoff is a great middle of the road vodka. It's smooth but also doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I love that you can easily take shots of it or drink it as a mixed drink its good either way!
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
What can I say it's vodka. It's cheap without tasting like rubbing alcohol. I like that there's an option for plastic or glass in the handle size. Which is convenient when you can't bring glass bottles.
Krissi F.
New Orleans, LA
Oh the classic red Smirnoff bottle! I think this is the vodka that I drank the very first time I ever drank vodka.. If all else fails, I go back to this classic vodka that we all know and love!
Lindsay S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love to use Smirnoff if I'm hosting a party with a fairly large group of guests. The quality/price ratio is appealing, and I know that no one will call me the next morning to complain about a hangover.
Nicole d.
Bethesda, MD
i like the taste and the quality of this vodka. in my opinion it’s good and not so expansive. you can mix this vodka with other ingredients and have a great drink. i would surely recommend smirnoff.
Sara W.
Plano, TX
You can't go wrong with Smirnoff, right? There are a few smoothr options on the market (hence the one star deduction), but this one mixes well with almost anything and tastes fine on its own.
Mackenzie V.
Dallas
Good cheap and not rubbing alcohol. This is my go to for mixers and throwing parties. It's affordable enough to share with everyone and you don't cringe as your friends top off their glasses.
Ashley B.
Smirnoff is ok for taking straight shots but this vodka is more for mixing with drinks. Great with orange or cranberry juice. It's smooth. The 100 proof Smirnoff is the best for mixed drinks.
Kayla M.
Ocilla
This vodka is great to pair with just about anything from orange juice to fruit punch or soda or my favorite a sonic slush! If you havent tried this I would definitely recommend giving it a chance!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
My go-to vodka. It's reasonably priced and also surprisingly good. There are many vodkas that are way more expensive but it's better quality than the price suggests. You won't be disappointed.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.