BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Zahamira G.
The best vodka out there. The smell is amazing and is strong enough to warm yourself in a minute.
Amazing for mixing with other ingredients to make many more drinks
Nora K.
Vodka is Vodka, but when it comes to Smirnoff I have to avoid it. In my personal life I have had a hard time not drinking too much when I get Smirnoff. It just hits me harder than other vodkas or something. I avoid it now
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
Nothing super high quality, but decent vodka for a low price point. A step up from Burnett's and the like once you finish your freshman year of college escapades.
Gabrielle M.
Westlake, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love the triple distilled no flavor Smirnoff. I like to mix it with soda water and a lime. It's actually a great mixer for most drinks because it is not flavored
Ashley D.
Wayne, NJ
Perfect vodka to make my homemade Vodka sauce! I'm not much of a vodka drinker...but Smirnoff is the brand I always use to make my sauce and it's always delicious
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
I would consider this a rough vodka. It's affordable for the size and strength. But the smell of it makes me instantly sick. It does mix well with things like jungle juice and Jell-o shots. I wouldn't say it is good alone though.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Smirnoff is a great party vodka ... someone busts out a bottle of this, and you know its going to be a good night. Smooth, good for mixed drinks and shot, and clean tasting, its really good vodka for the price point.
Michelle G.
Gets the job done overall. Not the most rubbing-alcohol abrasiveness that I have had in its price range. For the cost it is a good vodka. Better mixed. I wouldn't suggest it on its own. I prefer the blue label personally.
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Being born and raised in Russia people usually assume I love Vodka. Can't say this brand is my favorite but it does work with mixing it with other things and guests usually love it. Me, personally not a huge fan.
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like this vodka but it's not my favorite! The price is great and it's great for mixers but not by itself in my opinion. I buy mine at my lo at liquor store. My boyfriend loves strong vodka and this is his fave.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.