BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Destany W.
not the best but not the worst. cheap which is good, and always gets the job done. Bottle is glass which is nice, wouldn’t say the logo is the cleanest on this but not childlike like some of their logos.
Chelsea P.
Tallahassee
I love this classic Smirnoff vodka because of the great quality and the low price. The flavor is great with just about any mixer so you can really get a variety out of this one liquor. I highly recommend
Elizabeth F.
I don’t drink a whole lot of straight vodka but when I do this is the smoothest. I much prefer their flavored bottles but if you need a straight vodka this is the way to go. I’d definitely buy it again.
Lexi S.
cheboygan , mi
Mixes okay , a little on the strong side but much better than popov . Affordable and worth what they charge . Available at most places . Packaging is pretty plain but recognizable , I would buy again .
Tazia H.
Yakima, WA
Great unflavored vodka. Can be mixed with many things from juice to soda. Always meets my expectations. Have purchased and consumed many times throughout the years. Would definitely buy again. I recommend this vodka
Alma G.
Edgewater , MD
Great vodka for the price! I buy it frequently for parties, it pairs well with pretty much any flavor juice/mixer. Good flavor and affordable, which is the best combination! I definitely recommend it!
Misty F.
Huntsville
Didn't care for this that much. I've purchased the cheapest vodka I could get before and it had a smoother taste than this. It just left a really bitter taste in my mouth that I didn't care for at all.
Skyla S.
New Lexington, OH
It’s pretty cheap in price, but being Smirnoff it’s better quality than Kamchatka or any of the other super cheap vodkas. I usually only drink it in a mixed drink however and I have to not be able to taste it
Makayla X.
Lake Elmo, MN
Bought this because I was being cheap and good lawd no I would not recommend. As bad as the $8 bottle but got this price it has no excuses!! What ups be ok for a Bloody Mary but I’d just skip it period
Aaliyah G.
Leighton
It has a nice string taste to it, but I enjoy every second of drinking it. I’ll even mix it with a fruit flavored cocktail. The kind I usually get is very affordable. I would recommend this to others!!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.