BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Linda C.
San Jose, CA
I love a good Russian Vodka. This one is not really expensive but has the great vodka flavor that is so perfect in bloody Mary's and screwdrivers or whatever your favorite drink is. Vodka tonic is one I love to have in the evening. Smirnoff rocks.
Kimberley J.
Dahlonega, GA
Smirnoff Vodka is fantastic. It makes for an easy mixer and goes well with just about any kind of juice. It's great for beginner drinkers because it's not to strong and can easily be mixed with something good like pineapple or cranberry juice.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
For the price this is a decent vodka, but not one that I am a huge fan of. There are definitely others out there in this price range that are better. If I buy this I use it when I am making a large amount of cocktails for like a party/event.
Ashlee P.
Niles, MI
Very good vodka. decently priced. tastes great with just about anything. from soda to juice to slushes. my all time favorite way to mix this vodka is 3 equal parts 1 part vodka, 1 part orange mango(or pineapple) juice, 1 part original red Hawaiian Punch. best thing ever
Kevin F.
North Ridgeville, OH
One of the best Vodka's in it price range. I always keep a bottle of Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka in my freezer. Straight up, on the rocks, or mixed in with just about anything I enjoy this spirit when I want to kick back and relax.
Catherine G.
Germantown, OH
This is a reasonably priced bottle of vodka and the flavored versions are just as reasonably priced. The original flavor is smooth. The size of the bottle last a good while.
Skirmante K.
Mundelein, IL
Great vodka for the price. Not overly priced but not cheap either. I love using Smirnoff to make cocktails or even to mix this stuff with some OJ or Cranberry juice after a long day of work. This vodka is a must for friendly gatherings.
Casey F.
Freeland, MI
A great product. I use this vodka when making Moscow mules or variants on them. The Strawberry with ginger beer and a splash of lemonade is the perfect drink for a summer day
Jennifer L.
I love the clasical vodka is amazing with orange juice is amazing is and excellent drink and very delicious, his package is great and i love it i would probably drink all the day
Betsy E.
Fort Collins, CO
This is the vodka I buy most often because it is pretty good and it is usually at a really good price. I don't drink vodka straight, only mixed with things, so taste isn't that important to me--though this does have a fine taste.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.