BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
Smirnoff Vodka is my preferred brand of vodka. It has a clear taste and goes down easy. It's a brand that I trust and has been around for years. It's the brand I always buy when we purchase vodka
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
My family's first choice when it comes to vodka because of it's consistent clean flavor, its price and availability. The flavor is good and it's adorable without being cheap or cutting quality.
Heather T.
Smirnoff Vodka is a great vodka for mixed drinks.  Thinking of a bottle to bring to a party or have on hand for mixing drinks?  This is a good choice.  It's affordable, easy to find at your local liquor store and a good value.  I'd buy it again and would recommend to others.
Kaitlin G.
Newfane, NY
This is my go to vodka when drinking multiple drinks. Its not too expensive but it also doesn't taste cheap. Lots of different flavors. I don't buy flavored often because its usually too sweet.
tara p.
Akron, OH
Smooth clean taste. Great on its own or mixed with your favorite soda/juice. Makes for a tasty adult fruit salad. Smirnoff triple distilled vodka is our party favorite.
Brittany W.
Locust Grove, VA
If you're thinking about going for the extra cheap vodka that tastes more like rubbing alcohol than anything drinkable, don't do it!! Grab a bottle of Smirnoff instead. It's affordable and goes down smooth in a shot as well as a mixed drink. It's one of my favorites.
Kelly W.
Very smooth and easy to drink. Great quality especially for the price. Taste comparable to other more expensive brands. Mixes great and does not have any strange aftertaste. Also, doesn't have any strange side effects, like a headache I have gotten from other brands.
Jaclyn V.
Randolph, NJ
Great vodka for the price that mixes well with everything. It is my go to choice when I'm infusing too (aka making sangria... substitute out wine and in vodka). By the end of the week, the fruits have all transferred their flavors to the vodka, and are also infused with alcohol! Makes a great drink to mix with Sprite (or tonic/seltzer) and the fruit is great to eat too.
Shannon E.
Secane, PA
This is an okay vodka, not my top choice when purchasing for myself or as a mixer when I'm out - but if I need to pick up a bottle to make drinks or Jell-O shots for a party then this is a fine choice. Not as smooth as some top shelf brands but it is tolerable.
Shauntai M.
Lancaster, SC
This vodka is reasonable priced without having to sacrifice taste. It taste just like expensive vodkas and does a great job in mixed drinks and shots. I've used this multiple times when mixing drinks for others and have had this served to me and it is wonderful!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.