BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Nicole W.
Malabar, FL
This isn't the absolute best vodka on the market, but it's worthy of drinking for its price range. And honestly, if you are mixing it with juice or something else, it isn't going to make a difference.
Maribel P.
One of the best least expensive vodkas. When I'm having a party with mixed drinks this is the one to go with. Very strong wouldn't want to drink it straight. I have and will continue to use this vodka
Madison B.
Lubbock, TX
Great vodka for a cheap price! I love smirnoff and I can usually get a big bottle of it for under 20 bucks. I used to have to slum it with low quality vodka that was like 15 a bottle but thanks to smirnoff that isn't the case anymore! would recommend to just about anyone
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Good choice if you are looking for a plain, cheap vodka that doesn't taste disgusting. Personally, I prefer the flavored vodkas - however, back in the day, I was a huge fan of this product. So if you aren't into flavored vodka, and you like things cheap, this is the one to buy!
Jessica R.
Cocoa, FL
Smirnoff Vodka is my go to vodka more often then not. I think for how cheap it is the quality is up there. I never get hangovers from it. It goes down very smooth with no extra burn or reflux occurring. I would definitely recommend this liquor to others, it's fantastic!
Rikki H.
Wise, VA
Smirnoff Vodka is a great vodka to use as a mixer. It is cost efficient and a decent quality. It definitely does the job. I have bought this vodka numerous times! The flavored options are great too!
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
Smirnoff Vodka is my preferred brand of vodka. It has a clear taste and goes down easy. It's a brand that I trust and has been around for years. It's the brand I always buy when we purchase vodka
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
This is good vodka if you're aim is something cheap to mix with. It's a little strong and harsh, and definitely not smooth, but it gets the job done. If you're on a budget, this is good enough. If you have a little to spare, splurge a little for something bigger quality.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
It's a great priced vodka that works great for mixing. I like to make screwdrivers with it and pretty much any other mixed drink. It's also really great with some cranberry juice and sierra mist.
Alicia K.
Definitely one of the best things to pair with this is some nice cold orange juice. Or better yet if you know you have a long day ahead of you, take a shot of vodka and chase with orange juice.👌🏻
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.