BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Mercedes K.
It is a little stronger drinking it. It isn't smooth like some other vodkas. It is extremely cheap and easy to find. It could use a better formula. It is not my first choice of booze. I dorm buy it unless it's my only option.
Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
Can never go wrong with Smirnoff it's always on sale and it's not that bitter goes well mixed with any juice of your choice improvement I don't think so it's fine the way it is I would recommend it to other party goers
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
I drink dirty martinis nightly. Smirnoff Vodka is really my go-to vodka. The taste is smooth and refreshing. Smirnoff is great for those who need to stay in a budget but tasty enough for those who have the money to spend.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is a good simple vodka that can be used for any vodka based drink. There is nothing extremely exciting or special about it but that's ok. It tasted like vodka is supposed to and is on the cheaper side which is great.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
I don't drink anymore but when I did.. I found this to be pretty strong. It's cheap vodka though so it's not as smooth as some other brands of vodka. Definitely need to mix it when cranberry or something else to kind of hide the taste but I know it's pretty popular if you can't afford the good stuff.
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka is a good vodka for a decent price. It is not as smooth as some of the more expensive brands, but it is perfect for making mixed drinks with.
Mariangel R.
Miami, Florida
First one, this product arives in a clear glass bottle with a red label and red topper. The presentation is so nice and clear i love this vodka with some hours in my freezer, i found the flavor matched the scent.
Melanie M.
Duncan, SC
I really enjoy this vodka. It is a great value. It is good in shots and in mixers. I prefer to mix with a fruit juice. It has a good sturdy glass packaging. Have repurchased many times and will recommend to all.
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
To be completely honest , this is the worst vodka I've ever had. It is cheap but to me, it smells and tastes like straight nail polish remover. I like Smirnoff itself but the vodka is just gross I just can't .
Madeline W.
Chickamauga, GA
Not so fond of the flavored vodka. It doesn't have a very fruity taste. I prefer my drinks to be more fruity. if I'm going to spend the money I would much rather get the original! It's great for mixed drinks!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.