BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Chenessa H.
I do drink socially and run makes me sick so I stick with a vodka mix. I don't like these flavored vodkas they always taste pretty gross to me personally. I just don't see how anyone can like those. But I do prefer the original.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
It has a very overpowering flavor to it, it automatically has that punch to it. It burns a bit as you are drinking it, but it tastes good. I would recommend not drinking it when it's hot, because it tastes bad and even stronger
Micah C.
Nashville, TN
Smirnoff is smooth enough to drink daily. I prefer to mix with tea to make an ice pick. It's very well priced compared to the competitor. It's usually $17.99 for a 1.75L at my liquor store of choice. I will definitely buy again.
Aki D.
Rancho Santa Margarita , California
Old time favorite. Now that I have tried so many brands I still like getting Smirnoff sometimes. Good flavor does its job!!!!! Mid ranged so not that bad for a bough over or so!!! Have bought it plenty of times before!!!!!
Lindsay S.
Elkton, VA
This is my go to vodka!!! I love Smirnoff. It is cheap, it gets the job done, and there are so many different kinds and flavors. I typically buy this as a plain vodka because it is so cheap, it's a great mixer. I like the triple distilled especially because it has a higher alcohol content than the regular.
crystal h.
Triadelphia, WV
Its a great vodka that mixes well, theres so many ways to mix with different flavors. Its not top shelf quality but for its price it does the job. the packaging does need updated. We use this vodka often and would buy again.
Brian L.
Dallas
Middle of the pack in terms of comparison to other products.
Quality is okay but not the best.
Price is fair in regards to quality.
Would recommend to other.

Very similar to other Smirnoff products. Not much difference.
Alyssa M.
Pentwater, MI
I buy this for my husband. He enjoys a nightcap of vodka and cranberry juice. It is definitely an affordable option with a great smooth taste! It pairs well with orange juice on the weekends or tastes great in a Moscow mule. I will continue to buy this because the flavor is great and it is easy on the wallet!
Kelly C.
It does its job but it's a little painful to get it done. A very harsh vodka that demands to be chilled. It's worth it to spend a little more money in a different brand. Cheap, but be prepared for the consequences the next day.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is a good simple vodka that can be used for any vodka based drink. There is nothing extremely exciting or special about it but that's ok. It tasted like vodka is supposed to and is on the cheaper side which is great.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.