BY SMIRNOFF

SmirnoffÂŽ Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff FlsÂŽ.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jennifer D.
Raleigh, NC
Smirnoff is a middle of the road vodka that is perfect for a home liquor with mixers. It's great to keep on hand because it mixes very easily with most drinks. It's not the absolute top tier of vodkas but it's much better than well vodkas. I recommend itl
Miranda S.
Really good brand of alcohol, its always in my house because my parents like to drink it as well. The price is very moderate and comes in good packaging. This tastes well when mixed with other drinks and I would buy it again. Great for parties as well.
LeAnna L.
It's a bit rough going down, but it's still a good vodka for the price. It's best used with mixers rather than straight. I buy it when I'm having a gathering or party. I drink my vodka straight, and I can do Smirnoff this way, but it's not my preference.
Emily S.
A college staple. How can you really go wrong with a cheap handle of vodka? Get one for the month and make it yours, college students. No need to blow all your money on the higher end stuff when this does the trick. There are other options but this one is a classic.
Paige R.
Conestoga, PA
Smirnoff vodka is my go-to vodka when at bars. I am really only a mixed drink kind of girl and often get chest pain and heart palpitations from cheap liquor. But I have never had problems with Smirnoff vodka. The price is affordable and the quality good, so I will always stick with Smirnoff vodka as my go-to.

Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
This has always been my go to vodka. It is strong but is also very smooth. The packaging is simple but you know that it's Smirnoff. It mixes well with all kinds of stuff, from Redbull to lemonade! I would definitely recommend it and would buy it again!
Shannon W.
Stanfield , NC
Great when you are on a budget or are preparing drinks for a large crowd. It is a little rough compared to other brands, but it is a brand most people reach for and is recognizable. Do not recommend this on the rocks but works fine in mixed drinks.
Kathleen B.
I've switched to unflavored vodka to ditch some of the added sugars. Not only has it helped my weight, it is more fun to mix with! I mix with no calorie sparking waters and pour over ice. This is a decent vodka at a reasonable price. If I was to drink it straight, I might spend some money to get something nicer but this is great for mixing.
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Smirnoff has been my favorite vodka since I started drinking at parties in high school. I especially love the berry flavor.
I love the taste and the aroma, perfect drink for a girls night out! I like to mix it with cranberry juice or just a coke.
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
The best mid-priced vodka around. It's simple, tastes good, and is great if you want to get lit on a budget...like me, because I'm always on a budget. My favorite is a vodka cranberry with a twist of lime and I always turn to Smirnoff. Cheers! :)
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.