BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Tayler D.
Parchment
As most plain vodkas it doesn't taste very good straight. it works for mixed drink and the wallet, but I would usually recommend just getting one of the flavored Smirnoff.
Alisson M.
This vodka is probably amongst one of the cheapest . Compared to other cheap vodkas, this one is not the worst out there. You get what you pay for with this vodka. I would recommend it if you’re looking to get a buzz on a budget.
Julie F.
Tuckerton
Pretty good! Still burns like most vodkas but it is tolerable! One thing I noticed is that if you put it through a water filtration device, the alcohol tastes even better!
Sarah S.
Godfrey, IL
Decently priced, mediocre vodka. Never my first choice but it was convenient for a recent camping trip since it came in a plastic bottle. Good value but not my top choice.
Savanna L.
Montrose, MN
For a reasonably priced vodka this is a good choice. Its smooth enough to take shots without choking and you can buy the bigger bottle and mix drinks with all your friends.
Krista S.
Osborne, KS
Yummy Yummy cold vodka. Smooth in orange juice without that bite or aftertaste. I don’t drink much hard liquor, but when I do it’s vodka as it doesn’t give me a hangover 😂
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff has been the only vodka that I buy on the regular. I love mixing it with different drinks. I really like buying the flavored vodka and making drinks as well.
Darienne G.
Clearfield, KY
Vodka has always been my go to liquor! It’s good mixed with almost anything & it’s something I can actually take as a shot! BONUS! It’s super cheap too! Great for college kids
Cori D.
Napavine
Not a horrible liquor, definitely a good bang for your buck if you are just looking to get drunk, if you are wanting to sip something get something a little higher quality.
Steph H.
Flemington
Smirnoff Vodka is one of the best vodkas I’ve ever had. It mixes well compared to other drinks, and is perfect for a night out. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.