BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Emily P.
Astoria, NY
This review is only for Smirnoff vodka mixed into Bloody Mary cocktails (not straight). I bought Smirnoff for Christmas cocktails to make for my family that ranges from casual drinkers to special occasion drinkers. Everyone loved them and some people who wouldn't necessarily pick vodka were pleasantly surprised by these drinks!
Angela S.
Marshall
My go-to for mixed drinks. Great chilled on its own or added to a mixed drink. Always affordable and great quality, good flavor and I reach for this before any other vodkas.
Kindra M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you don't like regular vodka, I recommend their new flavors. they are called SOURCE. as they are supposed to be healthy and not made with as much artificial flavoring. I recommend the cranberry Apple one (it's red) and mix it with lemonade! they also have a grapefruit one and a 3rd one, but I have not tried it yet!
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
This is the first vodka I ever drank, and I'm sorry. But it is like the Walmart of vodka. For an additional 10 dollars, you can get a fantastic bottle of Tito's or Goose and not have the gnarly headache the next morning. For mixing purposes, sure. This is great. But for actual Vodka...lets be better humans, yeah?
Sarah C.
For me, vodka is vodka. I usually mix it, so I don't care much about subtle taste differences. Usually I buy Smirnoff because it's affordable and most liquor stores carry it. It's not bad, or gross, or really noticeably different than any other lower-shelf vodka I've tried. A good purchase for a cheap, fun time.
Koreena D.
Bixby, OK
Smirnoff vodka is only something I use if we have run out of something better, like say- TITOS. (I am a bartender) But, I would highly recommend the flavored vodka line. The plain vodka just isn't good. I can't tell the difference between it and Barton's. I guess it's okay as long as you use a good mixer...
Alise S.
I don't really like Smirnoff (or any vodka really). It's not the best tasting but it's smooth enough, BUT it is a great vodka for mixed drinks! It's really inexpensive so you can get a large amount for a good price. This would probably be more of a party item than something you want to have on hand at home.
Rebecca B.
For the price it's ok but if you have the extra money spend it on a better vodka. This has a stout taste that if you don't mix it just right will take over your drink. The flavor is not a smooth vodka either so just doing shots for me is not an option. But if you are low on cash and have a good mixer go for it.
Rocio H.
It does not have a good taste. It is very strong. It did not meet my expectations. First and last time. Will not repeat. Simple packaging. Not nice. Will mot buy again.
David B.
Winchester, CA
Don't buy such cheap vodka unless you're a broke college student.
This vodka tastes like the hangover it's going to give.

However, for the price range of vodkas, it is pretty decent. Compared to cheaper brands, this ones worth the difference. This goes great in very sugary drinks.
It's also nice that you can purchase plastic bottle versions of this.

Good for jungle juice where a nicer vodka would go to waste.

Drink responsibly!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.