BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Alise S.
I don't really like Smirnoff (or any vodka really). It's not the best tasting but it's smooth enough, BUT it is a great vodka for mixed drinks! It's really inexpensive so you can get a large amount for a good price. This would probably be more of a party item than something you want to have on hand at home.
Rebecca B.
For the price it's ok but if you have the extra money spend it on a better vodka. This has a stout taste that if you don't mix it just right will take over your drink. The flavor is not a smooth vodka either so just doing shots for me is not an option. But if you are low on cash and have a good mixer go for it.
Koreena D.
Bixby, OK
Smirnoff vodka is only something I use if we have run out of something better, like say- TITOS. (I am a bartender) But, I would highly recommend the flavored vodka line. The plain vodka just isn't good. I can't tell the difference between it and Barton's. I guess it's okay as long as you use a good mixer...
Rocio H.
It does not have a good taste. It is very strong. It did not meet my expectations. First and last time. Will not repeat. Simple packaging. Not nice. Will mot buy again.
David B.
Winchester, CA
Don't buy such cheap vodka unless you're a broke college student.
This vodka tastes like the hangover it's going to give.

However, for the price range of vodkas, it is pretty decent. Compared to cheaper brands, this ones worth the difference. This goes great in very sugary drinks.
It's also nice that you can purchase plastic bottle versions of this.

Good for jungle juice where a nicer vodka would go to waste.

Drink responsibly!
Eric W.
Talent, OR
Not a big fan. The flavor is too strong, even when mixed. I like a more subtle, less non-rubbing alcohol taste. I've read if you run it through a water filter a few times it'll taste better but I can afford to just buy something I like. If I was on a budget, that would be the only reason I'd go with this.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
This is my all time favorite vodka. Others like the more expensive ones but i think those vodkas are just for show. It is very smooth and mixes well with anything. This is one you can drink on the rocks with just a twist of lemon. I think everone who drinks the really expensive vodkas should give this a try!
Haley H.
Sequim
Smirnoff is a go to staple for your liquor cabinet. It’s usually on the less expensive end and is a great mixer with some Red Bull. I usually purchase it at Safeway
Caroline P.
Denton, TX
Good for an inexpensive vodka but not the best in taste. Not very smooth but good with mixed drinks. Haven’t tried any of the other flavors they offer, have only tried regular. I would buy this again, yes.
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN
I am a big vodka fan. Vodka is my go to liquor. I usually go with the flavored Smirnoff vodka but when I want non-flavored I go with triple. It is smooth and crisp. Mixes well with other drinks, especially Coke or Cranberry juice. Would definitely recommend to all the Vodka drinkers out there
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.