BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Michelle V.
Sanford
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
SMIRNOFF VODKA is triple distilled. I'm a social drinker and I like it to be tonic or with orange juice . It's affordable you can buy it at target, publix, Walmart
Naaykens N.
Monmouth
Its vodka, that nice middle shelf, that doesnt break your bank, but isnt that bad, i like it when im mixing with other alcohol and making gsncy drinks with friends
Brittany G.
Scottsville, KY
This is my go to cheap vodka. I prefer Smirnoff's flavored vodkas more than other brands - but their straight vodka reminds me of rubbing alcohol more than vodka.
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
This triple distilled Smirnoff vodka is my favorite. It is so smooth and best when chilled. I put mine in the freezer and usually pair it with some tonic and lime.
kristen B.
Perfect mixer for weekend festivities! We bought this at a local liquor store to make mules, and we were willing to spend a bit more for a higher quality product. This was just right!
Cori C.
Slidell, LA
This is a great value for vodka. It’s perfect with mixers or for Jell-O shots. It’s not top shelf but it’s not awful like most of the cheap ones. Great for parties
Ashley B.
Tacoma
My personal favorite because you can mix it with anything and it pairs fantastically! It has no flavor so you can make your drink as flavorful as you like as well!
Arianna S.
Albuquerque
This is great for any mixed drinks or anything you want to make vodka infused lol it’s even okay if you are having a party and you want to take some extra sips...
Ashleigh C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It may be cheap but it still one of my favorites! Great for shots and mixing drinks! Burns going down but enjoyable! Also, it’s a crappy hang over but it’s cheap!
Mallory J.
Raleigh, NC
I really like This brand and normally get a flavor of some kind because it tends to mix better into juice I think. I try to pair what kind of flavor I get to what juice I’m going to drink so it Best complements it
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.