BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kelsey O.
Petaluma, CA
Smirnoff regular vodka is a great choice if you want a clean tasting vodka without spending alot of money. Mixes great into any flavor juice especially cranberry
Justice B.
THIS IS MY STUFF. DRINK IS ALONE OR MIX IT UP AND YOULL FIND YOURSELF HAVING A GOOD TIME! I’ve bought many many times and would buy again. Very affordable and lovely at parties or just causal drinking at home.
Megan H.
Richardson, TX
Smirnoff is a good basic vodka and is a great value. Mixes well with soda, etc. Maybe a little bit harsher to drink than some pricier vodkas, but gets the job done.
Sasha D.
Quanah, TX
This is the only vodka I'll buy. I've bought others but none hold up to this one. Smooth and great price. Not over powering. Can be used in many drink recipes. My favorite for sure!
Hannah A.
Branchland, WV
When I have a night out with the girls, this is a go to drink for us. We always mix it with a fruity juice or punch! Also adding ice makes it even better. I am overall satisfied with this choice of drink!
Carolina H.
Smirnoff vodka is good. Many bars mostly carry this vodka which helps because it's a good for an inexpensive brand. This isn't my first choice for vodka but I'll drink it if there's nothing else available.
Amanda T.
Allentown, PA
It's so strong! We used this to make alcohol infused gummy bears and we could barely eat them. Great for mixed drinks though! Will be buying again (just not with gummy bears haha)
Lindsey S.
Atlanta
It gets the job done if you’re trying to be cheap. It doesn’t go down as smooth as some other vodkas, but it tastes pretty standard for vodkas on average. It’s a great price and is a good buy if you’re mixing.
Briana M.
Tucson
Great taste! Great price! So many drink possibilities with just one bottle! Definitely something I like to keep on hand for spur-of-the-moment get togethers with friends and family!
Tonya D.
I love this stuff it's somewhat hard to take by itself but it is still good. It's cheap which is another reason why I love this brand of vodka. I would recommend this to anywho wants alcohol but cheap.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.