BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Helen C.
Great vodka to add to my favorite drink along with Cranberry juice. Very good flavor too. It’s affordable and that’s a big plus. Definitely happy with this product and highly recommended to others. Great product for cocktail drinks.
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
Smirnoff is by far my favorite brand of vodka that never fails to get me in my fun loving mood. I personally love mixing it with anything even remotely fruity, but that's up to your preference.
Amber E.
Kingsport
This is a smooth brand of vodka that definitely makes you feel good. I will be purchasing again. It's a really good tasting vodka that you can make mixed drinks with or even take straight shots. I definitely recommend this to others
Kristen F.
Lakeland , FL
This was always my go-to liquor over the years! I loved that it easily mixed with different beverages and went down easy in shot form. For price it is a great vodka option! I have bought too many bottles to remember over the years!!
Trisha B.
Enterprise, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff is one of my go-to vodkas. It is usually a decent price, so you can't go wrong with that. Easily mixable with your favorite mix-in. I am ALWAYS a repeat customer with Smirnoff. I will definitely purchase again, and I will definitely recommend this to others.
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
Vodka is my go-to drink and Smirnoff is my go-to brand. It's not the best and I would definitely prefer Absolut any day, but for half the price I can't really complain. I prefer Smirnoff to all the other similarly priced brands (especially Svedka- YUCK). It mixes well with just about anything and you can't beat the price!
Cassandra W.
Montevideo, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Always a classic, its smooth tasting and you can literally mix it with anything! My favorite Is orange juice and sprite, and sometimes with a little pineapple juice. The price is super affordable which is always a winner in my book.
Kristin l.
Beech Grove
This vodka is pretty affordable and I have tons of memories with Smirnoff. It’s alcohol not much to say it will get the job done if you drink enough. Always loved Smirnoff liquors. I would most definitely recommend it to anyone 21+.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is basically my go to vodka to just have in the fridge to pull out and make a mixed drink with on any night. It's affordable and it actually doesn't give me a hangover! The drunk comes on pretty fast as well! Love the taste!
Nicole W.
Cumberland
I'm not a huge Vodka fan, usually, but since I found Moscow Mules I have had a change of heart.  Smirnoff has become one of my favorites.  Since you are mixing other things with the Vodka a cheaper one is a worthy deal.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.