BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Hannah G.
Iowa City, IA
I’d rather drink something else. If you want flavors and are going to mix this, then you’ll be fine. If you’re looking for a classy vodka with little bite, keep looking
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
Smirnoff reminds me of my youth and the amazing parties associated with the vodka. Definitely will drink it on occasion because if it’s great flavor. I would without a doubt purchase again since it’s also affordable.
Christina G.
Douglasville, GA
This is a great vodka to add to mixed drinks. This has a smooth taste and a great price tag. The good thing is there are so many options when making drinks with this.
Roxan S.
Brunswick, GA
Great vodka, is easily mixed with all my favorite mixers, pretty affordable, is great chilled for martinis! Love the bottle design. It does meet my expectations. I would recommend this to others!
Katherine L.
Mobile, AL
This is the perfect vodka for someone who doesn’t want to pay for the super expensive ones but still get the same experience. This is wonderful as a shot, and a drink.
preyacpersaud P.
Jamaica
Our house is never out of this. I grew up with my dad n uncles drinking this. Every weekend there a couple of bottles in our house! For as long as I can remember.
Peggy F.
Smirnoff Smirnoff Flavored Vodka Very smooth vodka. And comes in a large variety of flavors. Not too harsh, smooth crisp mixed with juice or sodas
Maria Ellen L.
Erie, PA
If you do not want to pay a lot of vodka but you do not want the “taste of cheap” vodka, then this is a brand I would recommend. This brand of vodka mixes well with other drinks and the best part is, it’s inexpensive!
Lauren G.
Las Vegas
I don't drink often, but when I do I opt for Smirnoff because of its price point and smoothness. Mixing this into a drink is a sure way to make it delicious and fun!
Caitlin B.
For the price you definitely get a much smoother taste. Not bitter, but not watered down like some. This is always my choice of vodka; flavored or just straight up.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.