BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Holly O.
Bemidji
It kind if makes me cringe. Vodka gives me a headache hangover which I just can't deal with. So if I drink vodka nowadays I really do have to drink top shelf to avoid a hangover, because now days they can last a week. Woof. This is what I buy if I'm broke and need to drink lol or svedka....same thing.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Vodka is not something that I am super picky about. I tend to choose the vodka that is the cheapest when it comes to plain old vodka. I would not choose this over a brand that’s cheaper. Other Smirnoff products with flavor, I would, but not this.
Rachel N.
Kansas City, MO
Excellent taste and mixes well! I've made many great memories with Smirnoff. Diet Coke and rum had been my go to drink for years and Smirnoff is affordable and comes in so many different flavors so the options of creating a new drink are endless!
Anna O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm seriously impressed with Smirnoff's quality for its price point. It is definitely just as good as vodkas twice the price and you can find it in more locations. Some of the flavored drinks are super sugary but they do taste good. I'm a fan of the brand.
Brittany L.
Alba, MO
It’s a decent alternative. Better in price than some of the higher brands, but it lacks in smoothness. I can tell the difference compared to Absolut or Grey Goose, but if we’re not entertaining and I just want a mixed drink, I’ll go to Smirnoff.
Victoria S.
Springfield
Most of the time i can drink vodka with no problem but this gave me some kind of allergic reaction. My whole face, neck, and chest got extremely red. This has never happened with any other alcohol. I try to avoid Smirnoff brand at all cost now.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
Smirnoff Triple Distilled vodka is a classic. It’s got a great flavor and you just can’t go wrong with it. It’s a staple for your liquor cabinet. It’s pricey, but you always know what you’re getting with this. It’s smooth and great to have on hand for mixing.
Rachel E.
New Prt Rchy, FL
As far as low price vodka goes, Smirnoff is by far the best in my opinion. It is very adorable, you can usually get a large handle for about $16. It lasts me a long time. It has a smooth taste and it is one of my favorites. I would definitely recommend Smirnoff to others.
Lindsey O.
Smirnoff is the best vodka out there! Anytime I want to whip up a really good Bloody Mary it’s always my go to liquor for the best. They have so many varieties of flavors now too, which makes making any mixed drink I’m in the mood for super easy.
serafina s.
The stuff Jell-O shots and bad college-era hangovers are made of! It’s not bottom of the barrel, but pretty close. I suppose it might be good for disinfecting wounds on the battlefield or cleaning tarnished silverware. Not worth the money spent.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.