BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Smirnoff is basically the cheapest of the non-cheap vodka. It’s truly nothing fancy, but it ain’t Burnett’s. It’s kind of like shopping at Target... you’re paying just a little bit more to say that you don’t shop at Walmart.
Rena A.
North Port
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka is a nice and smooth vodka. It doesn't have that harsh afterburn that some alcohol gives you. I personally prefer flavored vodka but this is good mixed into a drink. Would recommend!
Megan G.
Cape Girardeau
I liked the price of this and it lasted me a long time. I haven’t tried alternatives because I was always told this was the brand to go with. I use it as a mixer and it was good for that. I will continue to buy it as needed.
T'Niel R.
Breaux bridge, LA
This is a great, but still affordable vodka, I enjoy using this vodka when I make more salted or spicy drinks, like a Bloody Mary, or Martinis!!! It is not a bland, tame, dull drink, however it's not overbearing. I love it!!
Caitlin S.
Norfolk, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I get this vodka when I want to party on a budget! You can buy a big bottle so cheaply and it’s enough for you and a couple friends. It’s a great vodka for someone that wants a higher end alcohol without the high end price.
Jessica O.
phoenix
Pretty average vodka. Not as bad as taaka but definitely not as good as Grey Goose. Very cheap, but decent when needing a big supply for parties. Tons of flavors so it makes it easy to come up with interesting mixed drinks.
Dawn D.
Westlake, LA
This would be an in between vodka for me. It’s not my favorite but I don’t hate it. It goes well with mixers and is good for making Jell-O shots. I’ve purchased it in multiple occasions and also use it at the bar I work at.
Stephanie B.
Suffolk, VA
This is just great for with a mixer some juice or my favorite sweet tea. If you haven’t tried vodka and sweet tea you need too! It was definitely what I paid for and I’m not mad about it. I would definitely buy this again!
Morgan L.
Hackettstown, NJ
Love Smirnoff!! The vodka is so smooth and goes with all of my favorite drinks! I can never go wrong with Smirnoff and the packaging is so sleek and easy to use! I will continue to purchase it because I enjoy it that much!
Jessica A.
Pearisburg
I've drank this vodka for years,  it always seems to be my go to.  To me it's one of the best tasting vodkas around and it always meets my expectations.  Not to mention it is reasonably priced.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.