BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Smirnoff has been the only vodka that I buy on the regular. I love mixing it with different drinks. I really like buying the flavored vodka and making drinks as well.
Julie A.
m
This is also one of my favorites. I think this one would be my absolute favorite I’ve tried so far other than there special vodka Smirnoff for 4th of July u can only get then and it awwwwwwwwwwww amazing!!!
Steph H.
Flemington
Smirnoff Vodka is one of the best vodkas I’ve ever had. It mixes well compared to other drinks, and is perfect for a night out. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Tracy A.
MEMPHIS
I love to use it as a mixer for my mixed drinks. It always enhances the taste. And it last a long time if used in moderation. It's not priced to high and it's a good buy.
Diana l.
I love how you can always find this type of Smirnoff in a liquor store. It’s always at such convenient and adorable price . Sure does have you feeling tipsy and amazing .
Becca A.
Martins Ferry, OH
Probably my favorite vodka. Very affordable and it goes with everything and you do not have to pay and arm and a leg for it. Would absolutely highly recommend this vodka.
Chanmee C.
Seattle, WA
A handle of this reminds me of my earlier college years, and though it is nostalgic, I don’t know if I’d ever purchase one again. It’s ok to mix jungle juice with though.
Stephanie k.
Indianapolis, IN
I think I like this vodka most because it’s easy to find and super affordable. This is the vodka you buy when you’re on a budget and just running in to the grocery store.
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA

I usually buy Smirnoff because it is reasonably priced and it has a reasonably smooth taste, I think.. I never drink it straight, always with a sweet mixer of some sort. I think the higher priced vodkas like grey goose and belvedere are overrated, especially if you need to consume enough booze every night to completely forget your past mistakes and numb the pain caused from old injuries. For the price, I think Smirnoff does the trick just fine and guarantees that I will not remember posting this review tomorrow.
Mrs. A.
Charlotte, NC
If I am having a cookout this vodka brand is the one that I often gravitate towards. It doesn’t have a strong aftertaste and is great for mixed drinks. Very great price.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.