BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Trish P.
Great to mix with drinks for an evening out with the girls or a relaxing night at home. I can walk into any liquor store and find what I’m looking for at an affordable price.
Katie M.
Chicago
A good basic vodka that comes in at a very affordable price. Especially good for vodka when needing a large quantity. For other vodkas in this price range this is at the top.
Shamiah J.
Anaheim
I love Smirnoff triple distilled vodka. We get a nice big bottle from Costco and enjoy it for months. I love to put it with good old cranberry juice. It gives it a nice spike
Ashley R.
Columbus
This vodka is pretty good. I’d say it’s a standard tasting vodka, I use this as a mixer. I add it in with some cranberry juice over ice and it makes a great summer beverage.
Kristi T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Smirnoff is a tired and true classic. It’s easily available, and plays well with mixers. I wouldn’t drink it alone, but at a cheaper price point, it’s always a good back up.
Sierra B.
Spartanburg, SC
Smooth and delicious. I’m not a huge fan of plain vodka unless it’s in a mixed drink. So this is perfect for that! Smirnoff is reasonably priced! Would definitely recommend!
Kaylee K.
Brandon
Great vodka at a great price! Definitely worth the money. Nice, simple packaging. Definitely will keep getting this brand of vodka. Met my expectations and more! Mixes well with various mixers.
Darienne G.
Clearfield, KY
Vodka has always been my go to liquor! It’s good mixed with almost anything & it’s something I can actually take as a shot! BONUS! It’s super cheap too! Great for college kids
Heather B.
I'm not the biggest fan of this vodka. I mean I guess it's OK if your at a friend's house and that's the only thing that they have Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Sarah S.
Godfrey, IL
Decently priced, mediocre vodka. Never my first choice but it was convenient for a recent camping trip since it came in a plastic bottle. Good value but not my top choice.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.