BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kashmir G.
West Jordan
It’s a vodka what would you like me to say. I don’t like it as much is Absolute, but it’s cheaper so I buy it when I can’t afford really good vodka. I have bought it more than once.
Latesha S.
Not the biggest fan of vodka but this plain vodka is my go-to mixer and great for parties because of the price! I would recommend if looking for a cheap but still decent vodka.
Madeline S.
Seneca
Drink this if you want to remember when you were younger. It tastes like alcohol, compare it to other vodkas and you'll notice the slight tinge of regret that Smirnoff imparts.
Riley R.
This vodka has been used for many parties of mine. It makes THE BEST Jell-O shots. You get a lot of bang for your buck. Very strong, very smooth and very cheap. Can't go wrong with that
Esther C.
Just your everyday vodka. Not amazing enough where it's smooth enough to drink but yourself, however, not bad enough to make you not want to purchase when you're on a budget.
Caity B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Smirnoff is a classic vodka that everyone can agree on. It is not my absolute favorite but still good and mixes well with just about anything. Pride is standard and affordable.
Kayla S.
Kenosha
Cheaper than the alternatives but just as good. Good flavor mixes well with pretty much everything. It met my expectations. Will buy in the future and would recommend it to others.
Katie M.
Chicago
A good basic vodka that comes in at a very affordable price. Especially good for vodka when needing a large quantity. For other vodkas in this price range this is at the top.
Alexis R.
This is one of the first vodkas i ever tried and i don’t like it. Many people that i know love it, but for me it tasted like rubbing alcohol. I avoid this even when going out.
Trish P.
Great to mix with drinks for an evening out with the girls or a relaxing night at home. I can walk into any liquor store and find what I’m looking for at an affordable price.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.