BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Christian W.
Doesn’t go down too easy. Great liquor to purchase for house parties and for taking shots. The price is affordable as well. It’s not my go-to, but I do purchase is from time to time.
Taylor G.
New Brunswick, NJ
great plain vodka, jus wish it didn’t taste like the amount I paid for it! Can tell that it is not a “top shelf” hard liquor. Other than that, it’s great! goes good with everything
Priscila M.
I love this brand, this is my all time favorite drink! It tastes good and for me doesn’t make any effect the next day. A truly great vodka for the price! Blends well with most mixes
Jennifer H.
Great vodka to mix with anything soda, juices. I usually replace rum for this vodka when I use pineapple juice to make a mixed drink. Plus, this is fairly affordable for a decent vodka.
Emily B.
tallahassee
I really enjoy this for making vodka cranberry. It has a smooth flavor and the price tag is a very responsible one for casual drinking. We have also made Moscow Mules that we good.
Shilo W.
Affordable prices for every vodka drinker! Clean finish, no burn, no funky aftertaste, mixes great even with energy drinks, serve chilled or on the rocks! You won't be disappointed
Sarah B.
Beverly Hills
I’m a single mother who works hard. Money is tight, and I don’t splurge to often. this product is very affordable and is as smooth as most of the more expensive brands I have tried.
Melissa C.
Louisville
This is my favorite. I prefer this over any vodka. My favorite drink is bubble gum it’s vodka, orange juice and big red. This is the only vodka that gives my favorite drink justice
Stephanie W.
Medicine Hat
My go to vodka! Great on its own, with a mix or just to add some punch to a soft drink. For a refreshing summer twist I love it in iced tea or slushes. Great flavor and affordable.
Sabrina L.
Mukwonago, WI
This is my vodka of choice. I buy unflavored vodka and use it for vodka gummy bears or in crabapple juice. It’s also good mixed with Mio. Add a little water if you mix it with mio.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.