BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Thora B.
Cresco, IA
So good! All their flavors are amazing. Mixed well with anything I put it in. A little pricey but that's how you get better quality. Will buy regularly and keep on hand. I recommend for any vodka drinker to try
Bryanna C.
Del Rio, TX
Great tasting vodka would definitely recommend to others. The packing is nice and compares equal if not better than some of the other brands available. Price is affordable would repurchase.
Jolene C.
Kansas City, KS
Its vodka what can I say most vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol to me so I mix it with soda or juice and proof the taste is gone. This is my go to vodka great price and much better than the super cheap stuff
Caroline B.
Evans, GA
It’s pretty good for the price and the size of the container. I would buy again but only For a party. I wouldn’t not buy this for my own personal liquor collection as I like Tito’s better.
Kia W.
Decatur
Just like the 21, I started drinking this after I gave up dark liquor. It's good for shots, on the rocks, or with mixers. If I stopped drinking Tequila, I'd definitely go back to this one.
Nicole S.
Parker, CO
It’s good in mixed drinks, but not for shots. I definitely think there is room for improvement. I like absolut vodka much better. It is priced well though so I would probably buy it again.
Denise G.
Laredo, TX
It's is a great vodka for anyone who likes vodka or newbies who don't know much about vodka it's a good starter Smirnoff themselves make good drinks. I also recommend their flavored vodkas
Kayse P.
Elkton, MD
This is my go to vodka for price it’s decent and the packaging comes in a plastic in most cases so it’s not then a glass bottle and it semi smooth taste still blends very well with juices
Natalie H.
Paterson, NJ
For a quick turn up, this is the vodka for you. Great for any party and affordable too! I’d recommend to anyone looking for a quick fix. The flavor is fine but I’d prefer the flavored drinks more like lime.
Samantha S.
Smirnoff is not my favorite vodka around. Not your worst but also far from the best. Great price point for the younger crowd while not being terrible. Smirnoff brings up old college memories! If you’re not a vodka snob you should be okay to drink this.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.